Platinum Status: is the highest accreditation that Samsung Electronics UK awards to any reseller of OfficeServ 7000 series telephony solutions.
Platinum Status: what does it mean? It means that the reseller is audited annually to check that the Sales team have all be trained on the products being sold; that the technicians have attended, and passed, all the training courses on the systems they install and maintain; that the resellerâ€™s office uses an OfficeServ7000 platform for its communications; that there is a complete demonstration suite of OfficeServ-7000 so that prospective clients can have the features and facilities of the product demonstrated to them. Platinum Status also ensures that the dealershipâ€™s tech procedures are verified for competence and that the in-house Help Desk does not escalate any problem to Samsungâ€™s Tech-Centre until all avenues have been exhausted.Â Finally Platinum Status helps you, the customer, by ensuring that a comprehensive maintenance-stock has a minimum of one item (in certain cases two, or three) of modules, terminals and KSUâ€™s that the Platinum-Dealer is maintaining.
Note: Telephone Systems Direct is an operating name of Abbey Telecom Ltd.
- Installing Telephone Systems Since 1992 - you join over 3000 businesses
- Still a Family Owned Telecoms Firm â€“ that has grown organically
- Samsung Platinum Service Guarantees - for your piece of mind
- Ongoing Unbeatable Discounts â€“ lower costs of sale via phone & the internet
- Human Answering of Your Enquiries â€“ by our UK based personnel