The cheapest call forwarding machine is the entry level OfficeServ7030.Â Itâ€™s GOOD VALUE: ref- “What to Buy for Business” magazine. The other members of this OfficeServ7000 series family are the OfficeServ7100, OfficeServ7200 and OfficeServ7400.Â call_forwarding_machine.pdf
They all have the following functionality:
- call forwarding machine BUSY:Â when youâ€™re engaged in a conversation your extension can be programmed to call forward to your secretary, a colleague, or even your voice mail box.
- call forwarding machine NO ANSWER:Â in this scenario your calls can be delivered as in the previous example, or you could have them sent to your Wi-Fi or DECT handset.
- call forwarding machine BUSY-or-NO-ANSWER:Â here the two constituent parts have to be identical otherwise confusion occurs.
- call forwarding machine EXTERNAL:Â this option is for when youâ€™re out of the office, so perhaps itâ€™s to your mobile or home phone number.
- call forwarding machine ALL: youâ€™ll probably need this mode when youâ€™re on holiday.
0800 652 8052 connects you to TelephoneSystemsDirect if you require assistance or to order a training session on your call forwarding machine.