- call forwarding service BUSY:Â when youâ€™re engaged in a conversation your extension can be programmed to call forward to your secretary, a colleague, or even your mailbox.
- call forwarding service NO ANSWER:Â in this scenario your calls can be delivered as in the example above, or you could have them sent to your DECT handset.
- call forwarding service BUSY-or-NO-ANSWER:Â here the two constituent parts have to have identical destinations otherwise confusion arises.
- call forwarding service EXTERNAL:Â this is for when youâ€™re out of the office, so perhaps itâ€™s to your home phone number or your mobile.
- call forwarding service ALL: youâ€™ll probably need this mode when youâ€™re on holiday to divert all callers to your voicemail box.
0800 652 8052 connects you to TelephoneSystemsDirect if you require assistance or to order a training session on call forwarding service.