The cordless phone dect solutions from Samsung that compliment the OfficeServ7000 series VoIP enabled voice servers are DECT500 and DECT600.Â cordless_phone_dect.pdf
The cordless phone dect 500 starter pack comes with four DECT5020 handsets complete with power supplies and chargers, a base station, and a repeater unit.Â These cordless phone dect extensions are linked to the OfficeServ system through individual analogue ports.Â Additional cordless phone dect 5020â€™s can be added up to a maximum of eight.
The cordless phone dect 600 is an IP-DECT solution.Â It is supplied in either Single or Multi-cell packages delivering up to 128 cordless phone dect telephones.
The benefits of cordless phone dect are:
- Lower operational costs vs. GSM/mobile telephone
- Reduced cost due to a reduction in call backs
- Getting the right person immediately
- Base-station roaming â€“ wide area, un-interrupted coverage
- Fully ETSI Generic Access Profile (GAP) compliant
- Reducing infrastructure cost
- Low-power handset suitable for extended use and within
areas where interference would be a problem e.g. hospitals
Ring TelephoneSystemsDirect on 0800 652 8052 for more info on cordless phone dect.