There are a variety of ways a phone call forwarding system can be implemented on Samsungâ€™s DCS, iDCS and OfficeServ phone servers.
- phone call forwarding BUSY:Â when youâ€™re already in a conversation your extension can be programmed to call forward to your secretary, a colleague, or even your mailbox.
- phone call forwarding NO ANSWER:Â in this scenario your calls can be delivered as in the previous example, or you could have them sent to your DECT handset.
- phone call forwarding BUSY-or-NO-ANSWER:Â here the two parts have to have identical destinations otherwise confusion arises.
- phone call forwarding EXTERNAL:Â this is for when youâ€™re out of the office, so perhaps itâ€™s to your home telephone number.
- phone call forwarding ALL: youâ€™ll probably need this mode when youâ€™re on holiday to divert all callers to your voicemail box which has a suitable absence message.
To set up any of these phone call forwarding system modes refer to the userâ€™s guide, speak to your administrator, or make use of the EasySet application.
0800 652 8052 connects you to Telephone Systems Direct if you require assistance or to order a training session on any phone call forwarding system.